1. Assistance to Central Agency for Tourism Infrastructure Projects - Central Financial Assistance (CFA) is provided to Central Agencies like ASI,Port Trust, ITDC etc. for Tourism Infrastructure Development.
2. Viability Gap Scheme for Revenue Generarating Projects- For development of Tourism Infrastructure requiring large investments & the objective of the scheme is to promote tourist projects under PPP mode.
3. Domestic Promotion, Publicity and Hospitality (DPPH) scheme-Under the scheme ID Division provides Central Financial Assistance to various State/UT for celebrations for fairs and festivals and Tourism related events.
4. Product/Infrastructure Development for Destination and Circuits (PIDDC/UT)-Under the scheme CFA is provided for ongoing projects to Union Territories.
5. Financial assistance for upgradation/development of Information Technology- Financial Assistance is provided to State Govt./UT for upgradation/development of Information Technology.
6 GST- GST facilitation centre for addressing queries and providing relevant guidelines.
Right to Information
To promote transparency and accountability, the Right to Information Act (RTI Act), 2005 has been implemented in this Ministry. In accordance with the provision of Section 4 (I) (B) of this Act, the Ministry has posted information and Guidelines on various schemes, projects and programs being implemented by it along with its organization set up functions and duties of its officers and employees etc. Records and
documents etc. have been made available on the Ministry’s official website www.tourism.gov.in under a distinct section namely RTIA. It has also been hyperlinked.
Information otherwise which are not available at the official website can be obtained by Citizens of India on payment of requisite fees as prescribed in the Right to Information Act, 2005